Managing Director, Bradley Tax Consulting – Dublin, Ireland
T: + 353 1 400 41 23
Marie Bradley is Managing Director of the Irish firm Bradley Tax Consulting. She has broad experience in advising personal and corporate clients having trained and worked in small and medium sized practices prior to spending over eight years working in the taxation departments of PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG advising Irish and foreign multinational companies.
She is a highly experienced tax professional having particular expertise in the areas of Irish and international corporate acquisitions, reconstructions and reorganisations, transfer pricing, foreign direct investment into Ireland, cross border tax planning for Irish companies expanding abroad and tax planning for privately owned companies.
In addition, Marie is a Fellow of both the Irish Taxation Institute and the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Deputy President of the Irish Taxation Institute. Finally, she regularly speaks on tax matters at seminars.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Master in Accounting – University College Dublin (1989 – 1993).
- Managing Director, Bradley Tax Consulting (April 2009 – Present);
- Member of the Board of the Irish Aviation Authority.
- Council Member, Irish Taxation Institute (2010 – 2012);
- Director, KPMG (2007 – 2009);
- Tax Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers (April 2001 – November 2007);
- Manager, Baker Tilly Ryan Glennon (1997 – 2000).
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Fellow of Irish Taxation Institute;
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants;
- Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA);
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP);
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.